2013년 3월 28일 목요일

Week 6 - Woman arrested, accused of buying gun used to kill Colorado prison chief

    Another catastrophic event happened in U.S. I can't believe why this event occurred and the criminal was woman. A 22 years old woman accused of purchasing gun and used to kill Colorado prison chief Tom Clements. Clements was killed at his home on March 19 and there were any motives to kill Tom Clements, no reasons to kill him.

    It was a tragic affair to me because killing people without any motives is really insane because majority of criminals has bad relationship from person who killed. Woman didn't have any motives to kill that man. I sincerely ask people "do not kill someone" whether you are having bad feelings or not please stop.

    This current event is related with American history. It was similar concept with 'The War of 1812' because US and Great Britain were fighting because of their self-respect and they didn't respect each other to finish treaty. US and Great Britain fought without reasons and Great Britain had no money to support 'The War of 1812'. The purpose of this war was to proclaim their power which
was fruitless.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/28/justice/colorado-prison-chief-killed/index.html?hpt=us_c2

From Jim Spellman, CNN
March 28, 2013 -- Updated 1754 GMT (0154 HKT

댓글 1개:

  1. Oh, the photo is scary... Anyways, silence killing and the War of 1812, both made me sad. Why the world is filled with high self-respect and bad feeling? I am also bad.. I want me to realize God's love so that I wish I can love me and others. It is too hard,, but I know I want.

    답글삭제